Restlessness affects millions of people all around the world every night. And one of the primary reasons someone might experience tossing and turning all night could very well, in fact, be due to unstable levels of the hormone cortisol. The Integrative Therapeutics Cortisol Manager and Stress Hormone Stabilizer will allow you to sleep through the night, giving you the rest that you need.
Cortisol, which is often released in response to stress, helps increase blood sugar. If you have too much cortisol in your system, you’ll remain restless and unable to sleep at night. That’s where Integrative Therapeutics’ Cortisol Manager comes into play.
Whether you have anxiety or simply deal with a tense work environment, tempering your cortisol production is key. The tablets are easy to swallow and are intended to be used in tandem with a healthy lifestyle.
In this review, we will discuss how it is made to allow you to get a good night’s sleep. We will also tell you the ingredients that are in it, so you can make sure that you aren’t sensitive or allergic to any of them. We will also let you know where you can buy it.CLICK HERE to Read Commonly Asked Questions or to Buy This Supplement on Amazon!
Integrative Therapeutics Cortisol Manager Review
Table of Contents:
Available in 30 tablet and 90 tablet packs, the Cortisol Manager system is intended to be taken about an hour before bed. It’s non-habit forming, which we love, and it’s perfectly safe and natural, simply designed to help temper down your cortisol production.
While it may very well be the placebo effect, we found that (and it’s a claim other customers have experienced as well) we experienced less stress throughout the day as we continued taking Integrative Therapeutics’ Cortisol Manager every night for a week.
While you should talk to your doctor when establishing an anti-anxiety routine, you may find that the Cortisol Manager system might help reduce your anxiety, since elevated levels of cortisol are often associated with anxiety.
The one thing we are concerned about? The price is on the higher side. However, for the quality of the product and the fact that it’s safe and natural, you really can’t go wrong, especially if you’re looking for more holistic solutions for your nightly sleep problems.
Ingredients and What They Do to Help You Sleep
Although there are only a few ingredients, they can all help your brain to calm down, and allow you to feel much less anxious and stressed. You will find yourself able to sleep well because your brain will stop continually going through the stress of the day.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – This ingredient has been tested in numerous clinical studies. The herb enhances stress resistance and boosts energy levels. It reduces the levels of corticosterone, which is a stress hormone that is related to cortisol. The studies have also show that this ingredient promotes a healthy immune system because it increases red blood cell and platelet counts.
- L-Theanine – This ingredient is an amino acid. It has been proven to reduce anxiety and maintain healthy blood pressure. It induces muscle relaxation, therefore lowering your anxiety and stress levels. It also increases the brain waves that increase relaxation, as well as the serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain. These are two of the most critical chemicals in the brain that allow you to relax when they are balanced.
- Magnolia officinalis – Another ingredient that has been shown to reduce stress and increase relaxation. It is non-sedating but allows you to have a restful sleep.
- Epimedium koreanum – Inhibits the activity of the enzyme cholinesterase.
- Phosphatidylserine – this is extracted from soy lecithin and has been clinically proven to recuse serum and cortisol levels, after a lot of stress. It also reduces the levels of many enzymes in the brain, allowing it to decrease stress by promoting a positive mood.
These few ingredients enable you to calm down, even after a good amount of stress throughout the day. It lowers the chemicals in your brain to function normally, allowing the brain to rest so that you can relax and sleep soundly. It is very hard to sleep when you are still tense from your day.CLICK HERE to Buy Integrative Therapeutics Cortisol Manager on Amazon!
As we recommended earlier, for best results, you’ll want to take one tablet about an hour before bedtime. Try to turn off all electronics and engage in quiet activities in that hour before you finally head to sleep.
What Are the Advantages & Disadvantages?
- Available in 30 and 90 tablet sets.
- No habit-forming ingredients.
- Doctor and herbalist recommended.
- Reduces grogginess; encourages stable sleep cycles.
- Contains cortisol reducing botanicals.
- Wake up in the morning relaxed and ready for your day.
- Does not work for everyone.
- Some people say that it is overpriced.
- Makes some people feel calmer in the daytime, but doesn’t help with sleep.
Latest Customer Reviews
It works very well for most people, and they say that their anxiety and stress levels have gone down. They feel much better overall, and they find that they can finally sleep well at night without feeling groggy in the morning.
With 30 and 90 tablet options, it’s easy for you to test out and ensure that this system works for you. Capable of reducing stress and aiding with sleep, it’s easy to see why so many customers rely on this amazing natural product every night.
A good nights’ sleep is priceless when you consider just how important it is to be able to rest without interruption. Give this a shot, and you’ll have the best nights’ sleep ever.CLICK HERE to Buy Integrative Therapeutics Cortisol Manager and Improve Your Chances of a Good Night’s Rest!
|Effectiveness:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Natural:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Speed:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Quality:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Value:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.2 / 5)|